There is no doubt that Chevrolet is now interested in focusing on vehicles that provide better fuel efficiency and better performance. The company believes that SUV sector is gaining more popularity which is why Chevrolet has decided to come up with their new Chevrolet Avalanche 2012 which is designed to provide superior performance without compromising the fuel efficiency of the vehicle. Let’s take a quick look at the vehicle to see if it can really stand up the competition in the market.
- Chevrolet has been working hard on the design of Avalanche 2012 and therefore they have come up with this unique design that allows consumers to use this vehicle as SUV or truck depending on their requirements.
- The car provides space for six passengers when the midgate is closed, but when the rear seats are folded consumers get more space that they can enjoy to put their cargo.
- The vehicle is available in many different colors like Imperial Blue Metallic, Black, Blue Granite Metallic, Summit White, White Diamond Tricoat, Silver Ice Metallic, Graystone, Victory Red and Blue Topaz Metallic.
- Chevrolet also provides Z71 Off Road appearance package to the consumers which includes many other features that can make the car perform in off road conditions.
- The tailgate has central locking option and is spring loaded so that consumers don’t have to put in efforts to close and open it.
- The car also has heated power operated outside mirrors that include features like auto dimming, ground lights, curb tilt feature and much more.
- The key competitors of Chevrolet Avalanche 2012 are Ford Super Crew and Dodge Ram Quad Cab.
- The vehicle comes with Vortex 5.3 liter V8 engine that fuels in power and efficiency to the car. However, the engine is coupled with iron cylinder block in 2WD models and aluminum cylinder block in 4WD models.
- The vehicle also incorporates GM’s Active Fuel Management technology that ensures that fuel economy is provided to the consumers.
- Chevrolet has also incorporated heavy duty timing chain that can provide quiet performance for 200,000 miles. The car can also run on E85 which is a clean burning domestic fuel.
- Chevrolet has focused on the insides as well and therefore they have provided unique midgate system.
- On the front it has a large glove box and numerous storage compartments for the driver.
- The vehicle also has heated seats for the driver and front passengers. Chevrolet has also included heated and leather wrapped steering wheel to the car.
- Chevrolet Avalanche 2012 also has dual zone climate control, rear seat entertainment system, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound System and many more features.