Honda has been coming up with some of the best cars in the year 2012 to make sure that they are ahead in the race. Honda recently came up with 2012 Honda CR-V that has been among the best SUVs in the market. However, Honda claims that this car would be a lot better than the other versions already out in the market because they have improved the cabin and also the fuel economy for car buyers who are very particular about the fuel expenses that they make. Let’s take a quick look at some of the top features of the car in the 2012 Honda CR-V review below.
- When it comes to exteriors and design, Honda has not tried to bring in too much of changes for the consumers. However, the car has been redesigned in its own way.
- The new Honda CR-V comes with spruced up sheet metal that actually affects the performance of the vehicle on road. Honda has tweaked the powertrain to ensure that the vehicle provides better fuel economy.
- The car is available in LX, EX, EX-L, EX-L with Navigation and EX-L with Rear Entertainment System.
- Each model comes with various interiors and exterior features that consumers can decide to make sure it fits their budget.
- All the Honda CR-V models come with 2.4 four cylinder engine that can generate 185 horsepower and 163 lb feet of torque. The engine has been combined with five speed automatic transmission and front wheel drive option.
- However, consumers can go for All Wheel Drive option when they are buying 2012 Honda CR-V.
- The car performs from zero to 60 mph in 9.4 seconds which is comparatively slower than other SUVs and family sedans in the same range.
- The 2012 Honda CR-V LX is priced at $22,000, EX model priced at $24,000, and EX-L priced at $27,000.
- Honda has improved the cabin for the 2012 Honda CR-V and therefore the controls are laid out in systematic order.
- There is plenty of space for the rear seats as well. The spring loaded auto fold feature allows the rear seats to fold completely to improve the cargo space.
- With rear seats up the 2012 Honda CR-V has 37.2 cubic feet of cargo but with seats folded the cargo space expands to 70.9 cubic feet.
- Honda also incorporates rear seat DVD entertainment system to provide better driving experience.