Chevrolet is trying to provide more options to the buyers and therefore the company has decided that they would come up with the new Chevrolet Enjoy which will provide more variety to car buyers around the world. The all new Chevrolet Enjoy MPV can really give most of the SUVs a run for their money. The car can hold 7 passengers and Chevrolet believes that consumers who are interested in buying full size SUVs will definitely find Chevrolet Enjoy MPV better than the existing cars in the market. Let’s take a quick look at some of the top features of this MPV in the Chevrolet Enjoy review.
- Chevrolet Enjoy is a kind of multi-purpose vehicle and therefore the concentration is more on the performance than on the design. However, Chevrolet Enjoy 2012 comes with attractive nose, front headlights and nice grille on the front that brings out the best design on the front. There are foglights that look like cat-eyes. Chevrolet has also added some character lines on the bonnet to give this car a better feel.
- Chevrolet has not focused on the side profile and therefore the car looks very average from the side. It has thick B and C pillars with large pentagonal glass for the third row. The horizontal characters lines on the side are more prominent and therefore they give better feel factor to the car buyers.
- On the rear you will find vertical taillights and high mounted stop light which is good from safety point of view. Chevrolet designers have made the car more aerodynamic to improve the fuel efficiency of the car.
- The all new Chevrolet Enjoy is powered by 1.4 liter gasoline engine that they have incorporated in Chevrolet Aveo. The engine can produce 94.6 bhp of power and 127 Nm of torque.
- Chevrolet has incorporated five speed manual transmission with the engine that can provide better performance to car buyers. The muscular engine is combined with VGIS technology. On the other hand, Chevrolet Enjoy will also be launch in 1.3 liter Smart XSDE 4 cylinder diesel engine in the near future for those who prefer diesel engine.
- Chevrolet Enjoy has a lot of space inside for the passengers and therefore it is good for long journeys. This seven seater passenger car also work in the taxi segment to provide tough competition to cars like Toyota Innova.
- The interiors have flexible seats, power steering, tachometer, 2 trip meters, AC with climate control, and central locking system.