Force Motors has always launched some of the top cars that do not focus more on the appearance but on performance. The New Force Trax is the latest vehicle that the company is ready to launch and it would be a serious rival to the much popular Mahindra Bolero. Force Motors has been more popular with buyers in the rural areas where the vehicle needs better performance in rugged conditions. Let’s take a quick look at some of the top features in the new Force Trax review.
- Although, design is not the forte of Force Motors they have worked on the exteriors of the new Force Trax to make the car look better. On the outside the car looks very simple and lacks style factor that we can see in other vehicles in the same range.
- On the front one can find the regular grille with the F logo with the word Force right below it that sits in the middle of the split grille. The headlights are standard and powerful. The foglights are missing but the front section still makes up for the kind of upgrades that have been made to the car.
- The side profile of the new Force Trax is not to elegant but dual performance lines make up for the design. Force designers have tried to keep the design modern but contemporary at the same time.
- The all new 2012 Force Trax is designed for the utility vehicle market and therefore it has a powerful engine that can perform in stressful conditions.
- The new Force Trax comes with 2.6 liter diesel engine that can perform in all weather conditions. The vehicle has OM616 engine that features a two valve CRDi system. According to Force Motors, the car is equally good for urban areas as it can handle any kind of temperature and terrain.
- The vehicle will be priced in the market at $9,700 or INR 5.5 lakhs and above.
- Force Motors has kept the interiors simple but they have provided more space for seven passengers in the vehicle. The seats are comfortable and good for long journeys. Force Trax also has better options for the drivers in the front and most of the dashboard options are closer to the driver for easy reach. There is enough leg space in between the seats and the head space allows tall passengers to ride comfortably.