Nissan is one of the top contenders in hatchbacks around the world and now the company has launched their new hatchback, Nissan Note. The company believes that consumers are looking for smaller vehicles that can provide better comfort and superior performance along with excellent fuel efficiency. Nissan Note is a combination of all these factors combined into one small vehicle. Let’s take a quick look at some of the best features that are incorporated in the Nissan Note review below.
- On the outside, Nissan Note looks like a regular hatchback but Nissan has made some changes to ensure that it looks different. To some extent the car looks similar to Honda Jazz and Skoda Roomster but Nissan has added their own accents and cosmetic additions to the car to make it look different.
- The car also comes with Squash Line feature which makes the entire car more aerodynamic. The car also has an improved front grille, headlamps and rear combination lamps to make the car look more sophisticated.
- The car will be launched with two different engines for customers in Japan. The first version will be the supercharged HR12DDR and the other engine is called HR12DE. Both the engines are lightweight and they deliver superior performance.
- Both the engines will be coupled with next generation XTRONIC CVT. The vehicle will also have Idling Stop System for 2WD. The car can provide fuel efficiency of 25 kmpl on JC08 mode.
- Nissan has come up with various features that will make the interiors comfortable and better for the passengers and driver. Nissan has claimed that the car is designed for better driving experience. The vehicle comes with Around View Monitor also known as AVM. This is the first compact vehicle that includes AVM technology to get rid of reversing and parallel parking problems.
- The interiors are luxurious compared to other compact cars in the market. Nissan has also provided more space for the passengers which make the interior comfortable. On the front driver can have instrument panel which provides all the information to the driver.