The Chevrolet Cruze’s efficiency is through its Cruze Clean Turbo Diesel that offers 46 miles per gallon, a Cuze Eco that goes up to 38 miles per gallon, and Cruze that can go up to 38 miles per gallon on the highway.
General specifications for exterior are:
- Grilles with black inserts with chrome surround.
- Mirrors that are power adjustable and have manual folding.
- A 4-cylinder engine with 138 hp and 148 lb-ft of torque
- Suspension of front, independent MacPherson struts with rear, compound cranks.
- Transmissionof 6-speed manual, and 6-speed automatic that is electronically controlled with overdrive.
While general specifications for interior are:
A console of center with sliding armrests, storage, front and rear, with 12-volt auxiliary power outlets and dual cup holders.
- Stearing column of tilt and telescopic.
- Seating of two front bucket seats with reclining seatbacks and adjustable head restraints, and rear split folding seats with adjustable head restraints for outboard seating positions
- And even a front passenger, 6-way manual.
These also have available exterior colors of Black Granite Metallic, Blue Ray Metallic, Autumn Bronze Metallic, Siren Red Tincoat, Red Hot, Champagne Silver Metallic, Silver Ice Metallic and Summit White.