As consumers in the modern day we are always going to be skeptical of business and, or sales pitches. We instantly assume that a mechanic is suggesting we have our oil changed between 3,000 and 5,000 miles because they want more from us in terms of revenue. (more…)
The Chevrolet Cruze’s efficiency is through its Cruze Clean Turbo Diesel that offers 46 miles per gallon, a Cuze Eco that goes up to 38 miles per gallon, and Cruze that can go up to 38 miles per gallon on the highway.
General specifications for exterior are:
- Grilles with black inserts with chrome surround.
- Mirrors that are power adjustable and have manual folding.
- A 4-cylinder engine with 138 hp and 148 lb-ft of torque
- Suspension of front, independent MacPherson struts with rear, compound cranks.
- Transmissionof 6-speed manual, and 6-speed automatic that is electronically controlled with overdrive.
While general specifications for interior are:
A console of center with sliding armrests, storage, front and rear, with 12-volt auxiliary power outlets and dual cup holders.
- Stearing column of tilt and telescopic.
- Seating of two front bucket seats with reclining seatbacks and adjustable head restraints, and rear split folding seats with adjustable head restraints for outboard seating positions
- And even a front passenger, 6-way manual.
These also have available exterior colors of Black Granite Metallic, Blue Ray Metallic, Autumn Bronze Metallic, Siren Red Tincoat, Red Hot, Champagne Silver Metallic, Silver Ice Metallic and Summit White.
Planning your next family summer road trip? One thing you need to know and understand how to do, is how to replace or fix a flat tire. There is nothing more frustrating than waking up to a flat tire, or having a tire go flat mid trip. It can be even more frustrating when you are on the highway, in the sweltering heat, and the kids are being rambunctious in the backseat. (more…)
A week ahead of its official release, Jaguar XF revealed the first look of the fabulous car. The full view of the car can be seen on 24 March when stuntman Jim Dowdall drives it on two wires of 34-mm diameter. Its first public debut is planned to be held at the motor show in New York on 1 April. (more…)
The owners of the LaFerrari hypercars are being called upon by Ferrari to get an update/paint job on their fuel tanks. However, the company says that this is not a recall. The paint on the fuel tank hadn’t adhered well and hence clients are being invited to get the tanks replaced with a brand new one with its new paint.